For some reason, Cisco didn't send a link for the announcement related to Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management. Hopefully you'll be able to find some more information on their website if your affected. Otherwise, enjoy the Cisco End-of-Life / End-of-Sale Batch #27.
Don't forget, most EoL / EoS announcements include a list of product migration options. If you need help deciding what product is best for you, send me a message with the Slaptijack contact form.
- Cisco Outbound Option for Avaya in Cisco Unified Intelligent Contact Management Enterprise and Hosted Releases 7.0, 7.1, 7.2
- Cisco PIX 501 Security Appliance DES (K8) Bundles
- Cisco Mobile Wireless Fault Mediator
- Cisco Home Agent Service Manager
- Cisco Packet Data Serving Node Service Manager
Photo by Benjamin Earwicker.