I've received six End-of-Sale / End-of-Life announcements from Cisco Systems in the last 2 days. I normally include these announcements in my daily Tech Messages updates, but this recent volume seems greater than usual. If you are using any of these products, refer to the Product Migration Options section of each announcement for information regarding product replacement.
- Cisco Emergency Responder 1.3
- Cisco uBR7100 Universal Broadband Router Series Components
- Cisco ONS 15600 Bundles
- Cisco Unified CallManager 4.0
- Cisco Unified CallManager 4.1
- Cisco Unified CallManager Version 4.2
Refer to the Cisco End-of-Life Policy for more information.