is was my next project.
- Use this as a starting point for the XML-RPC bit.
- It should first try to pull the article before committing a new one. Otherwise we're going to fill up with the same articles over and over!
- The content should include
- window.location script to handle the redirect (I think that can be in the body)
- Originally considered doing this via a function in fabfile, but really this would work better as a Pelican plugin.
Completely unrelated, but it appears that Markdown (not Github Markdown) needs 4 spaces or a tab in order to create a sublist in a list item. I haven't actually seen anything to that affect in any documentation.
Also Markdown related: Markdown doesn't support strikethrough. I achieved the
affect above with the