The Camino Project has announced version 1.5.1 of the Camino Browser for Mac OS X. This update includes security and stability fixes over version 1.5.
According to the release notes, Camino 1.5.1 contains the following improvements over version 1.5:
- Upgraded to version 22.214.171.124 of the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine, which includes several critical security and stability fixes.
- When changing Chinese, Japanese, or Korean font preferences, using the â€œAdvancedâ€? sheet will now set the font correctly.
- Camino will no longer crash when right-clicking in certain web page menus.
- Alerts and prompts that appear while Camino is hidden will now display properly when Camino is made visible again.
- Spelling items in contextual menus will be displayed in the correct language in localized versions of Camino.
- Camino will no longer auto-fill passwords in disabled form fields.
- Improved ad-blocking.