One month after their record-breaking release of Firefox 3.0, Mozilla has released Firefox 3.0.1. The security issues addressed in this release are all critical. I recommend installing this update as soon as possible.
I've included the list of changes for this version below. Happy upgrading!
- Fixed several security issues.
- Fixed several stability issues.
- Fixed an issue where the phishing and malware database did not update on first launch.
- Under certain circumstances, Firefox 3.0 did not properly save the SSL certificate exceptions list.
- Updated the internal Public Suffix list.
- In certain cases, installing Firefox 2 in the same directory in which Firefox 3 has been installed resulted in Firefox 2 being unstable. This issue was fixed as part of Firefox 22.214.171.124.
- Fixed an issue where, when printing a selected region of content from the middle of a page, some of the output was missing (bug 433373).
- Fixed a Linux issues where, for users on a PPP connection (dialup or DSL) Firefox always started in "Offline" mode (bug 424626).