Best Practical Solutions has announced the release of version 3.6.6 of their popular ticket tracking system, RT: Request Tracker. This release appears to be a bug fix and enhancement release. I've included a list of changes below.
If you have a question about administering, using, or coding for RT, let me know. I've used RT extensively for the last 5 years, and I might be able to help. At the very least, I can point you in the right direction!
</td>found by Steve Turner
- Sort Templates, Actions and Conditions by Name, as suggested by Steve Turner
- ACL queries have been split apart into more small queries, which leads to more effective caching _and_ has better performance characteristics on MySQL 5.x
- Updated french translation from Emmanuel Lacour
- Massive internationalization fixes
- Full translation of zh_tw and zh_cn from Audrey Tang
- Add more tests on sorting by CF
- new callbacks in Simple Search
- Allow the caller of Googleish searches to choose what queues go into the query
- Add an optional Clear button to SelectionBox
- Add a NoArrows option to selectionbox, for when order doesn't matter
- A change to session handling that should improve stability with File, Oracle and SQLite session stores.
- CSS files are now concatenated and squished to cut down on the number of initial HTTP requests.